Wednesday 2 July 2014

The 7 Deadly Sins Tag

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive item has to be my MUA Undress Me Too eyeshadow palette, a swatch of several colours cost only £4. My most expensive item is definitely my Benefit They're Real mascara, it cost £19.50 but is most definitely my favourite beauty product. 

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with eyeshadow sometimes it turns of how I want and other times I end up looking like I've been punched. The product which has always been hardest to get is foundation, I went through a stage where every foundation I brought got discontinued, which was bloody annoying. 

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I'm between two, these being Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum and Maybelliene Baby Lips in Pink Punch, these products smell amazing and taste pretty good too. 
 
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I'm so lazy when it comes to my lips, I'll start off by applying the lipstick or balm but then through the rest of the day I forget to reapply, oops. 

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I don't know about self confidence, but the beauty product which makes me feel my best and I feel lost without is my Benefit Hoola bronzer, fabulous for contouring, it is my pride and joy. 
 
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Probably a good sense of humour, whether it's me making them laugh or them making me laugh and LEGS!!! Good legs are my weakness. 

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I would love to receive more Benefit products, if anyone handed me a massive basket of Benefit makeup there is no way I'd reject the offer.

If there are anymore tags which you think I should do, feel free to leave them in the comments below. If anyone else has done/or going to do this tag I'd love to take a look so feel free to leave your link in the comments. Thanks for reading :-)

Also follow me on:
- Instagram - @perksofgemma_
- Twitter - @Gemm96
I promise to follow back :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment