Thursday 10 April 2014

Introduction

Hellooo, if anyone actually reads this, thank you for looking at my blog and I hope you'll stay around to see my future posts.

My name is Gemma, I'm relatively small considering I'm 18 years old, but what can you do when you're born into a family of short legged people? I was constantly told that I'm a quiet person, in secondary school I was forever being asked "have you really been here since year 7?!?" I never realised I was that quiet. However, I know myself and that I have a lot of opinions and advice to give, so I felt that this blog would be a good way to document any advice on family and friend dramas, school work worries, makeup and fashion tips and any music, film or book recommendations. Advice is something I love to give and I'm aiming one day to have my very own published book in relation to my advice giving ways.

A little bit about my personal life: 
I am currently studying on the International Baccalaureate, which means I'm studying six subjects which are equivalent to the demands of A-Levels. I've never known something so tiring, but hopefully I will achieve my targeted grades, as I am hoping to be off to university in September, to further my journey into becoming a primary school teacher. During my years in education, I have always had best friends, however, I have gone from friendship group to friendship group, as there has been many times when I have been made to feel unwanted. Despite the way in which this made me feel, it has helped me become a stronger person, and although I was left out a lot, I would thank these people for shaping me into the person I am. 

As I've grown older my music, film and fashion taste has changed so much, at one time I only listened to chart music, that is one mistake not to be made. My film taste ranges for 80's classics to action films to soppy Rom-Coms to Disney films, it really depends on my mood. So in my blogs I will comment on films I have watched recently and whether I would recommend them, I hope that will be of help to many people. 
 .....................................................................
I know this is not a proper post, but I will hopefully have a post up soon, thank you if you read this first post. I would love it (in the hope people actually read this) that people would comment with any ideas of blogs I could do, or any problems they have, so that I can make this blog more relevant

Follow me on:
Instagram - @perksofgemma_
Twitter - @Gemm96
I promise to follow back ♡

 

2 comments:

  1. hey :) i disovered your blog because i follow you on instagram and u really love it ! i've read every post and i can't wait for more !! I make beauty and fashion videos on youtube and I'm also considering starting a blog like yours :) here are maybe afew ideas for your blog: reviews of certain beauty products, advice about starting high school for example, advice on losing and making new friends, your top books of a certain genre ...
    i hope i helped :)
    PS: i'm @charlottesbeautyxo1 on instagram if you were wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, help is much appreciated :-)

      Delete